Cookers with customisable look
This line fits perfectly into masonry structures, or it can be covered with majolica tiles, granite, plaster or soapstone.
Every cooker of the Bausatz line can live in different “skins”, with an extremely variable external appearance, while maintaining a Greithwald technological heart.
The main features of the Bausatz line are:
- Front and sides suitable for masonry or covering
- Automatic and manual power control
- Stainless steel with telescopic rails
- Thermally insulated handles
- External air intake
- Double glass and thermometer on oven door
RAL colours = On request for all models